Permitting & Construction Management
For those restaurants who do not have a dedicated Construction Department PIAZZA can perform all the duties normally performed by a Construction and Development Department staff.
Some of the services that we offer are:*
- Finding Architects, Engineers, Soils Testing, and Surveyors for all of your new projects who have experience in your type of restaurant.
- Reviewing drawings for accuracy to make sure they match the intent of your concept
- Submitting Drawings for Planning, Zoning and Architectural Review Board approvals and acting as your representative during public meetings
- Qualifying General Contractors, Bidding and writing contracts for each project
- Setting up National Account vendors for building products and kitchen equipment
- Weekly jobsite inspections of your project and reviewing pay requests
- "Critical Path" Scheduling of equipment deliveries, creating punch lists, and coordinating turnover of the building to Operations.
In short, we provide "turn-key" services for your project from the initial concept, to handing you the keys when its ready to stock, staff, and open, and communicate with you all along the way.
*Currently Permitting and Construction Management Services are only available in Arizona.
Restaurant Development Consultants